Updates, history, and content from neighbors in and around the Wedge
The Community Life & Safety Committee will meet this Thursday, April 26 from 6-7:30pm at the LHENA offices for its first meeting of the LHENA year. This is a brand new committee! Join your neighbors to rethink our relationship to safety and embark on tending to the life of the community itself. If you know anyone who might be interested in joining in on the fun/work, please invite them!
April 26 Agenda:
1) Elect the Chair
2) Create a list of group expectations
3) Determine the next year's schedule of meeting times
4) Review feedback from the Annual Meeting (generated during its two community workshops)
5) Review projects: Park Programming; Gnome Hunt; Lyndale Open Streets, NNO, Sexual Assault Prevention; Pedestrian Safety; Jefferson; implicit bias training
6) New Business: reading group, partnership with the Conflict Resolution Center
WHERE: 2909 Hennepin Ave S, there is a buzzer where we will let you in to our shared office space at LikeMinds
WHEN: April 26, 6-7:30p
Please feel free to bring snacks and beverages.