Welcome to the Mueller 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament hosted by the Lowry Hill East Neighborhood Association and Minneapolis Parks.
- Open to high school aged players through adult. High school players must be entering grades 9th through 12th grade for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Three divisions will be played one after the other. High School division will be first in the morning, followed by the Adult Recreation division and then the Adult Competitive division in the afternoon.
- The tournament is open to novice and skilled players of all genders. The Adult Recreation division is designed for newer players or those just wanting to have fun, while the Adult Competitive division is more for advanced/skilled players.
- Each division will begin with round robin games to determine seeding for bracket play. Bracket play will determine the division winning team, which will receive prizes.
- Each team must register 4 players and pay registration fee by 8/1.
Registration Information and Regulations
Registration will close on Wednesday, July 24 at noon. No late registrations will be accepted. No refunds will be issued for any reason after registration closes. Scholarships are available for high school teams.
For those high school teams seeking scholarships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lowry Hill East Neigbhorhood Association (LHENA) and Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board (MPRB) reserve the right to cap the number of registrations for any division and the total number of registrants at any time. LHENA and MPRB reserve the right to ask any person/team displaying unsportmanlike conduct to leave the tournament. This event is designed to be an enjoyable, family friendly event--help us achieve that goal! LHENA and MPRB are also not responsible for lost or stolen items.
We're excited to celebrate summer and active living at Mueller Park! Join us in some fun games of basketball!
THANK YOU to our sponsors!
The LHENA Board of Directors will be meeting on Wednesday, July 17th at 6:30pm for its monthly meeting. The public is welcome to attend. See the .pdf below to review the agenda.
LHENA Board Meeting
Wednesday, July 17th
2744 Lyndale Ave S